Search engine marketing (SEM)
Reach potential customers searching for your products or services
Pay per click search engine marketing (also called cost per click, or sponsored search) lets you place paid ads at the top of the search engine results alongside the organic results. Unlike targeting placement within the organic search results (search engine optimization / SEO), SEM allows immediate placement on the first page of the search engines and charges you only when someone clicks on the paid link to your site.
Benefits of Search Engine Marketing
- Small Initial Investment – Search engines don’t charge anything to insert a PPC advertisement. You get exposure and are only charged when a qualified visitor comes to your site.
- Set Your Own Budget – PPC budget tracking tools keep your costs within budget.
- Immediate Top Placement – Because of the nature of PPC ads, you can get top placement almost immediately. By controlling the entrance point to your website, you can focus on converting your newfound visitors into paying customers.
- Real Time Tracking – All of your costs, performance, and website visitor statistics are tracked in real time by our internet marketers so that we know exactly which keywords and ads are performing, and which are not. Campaigns are continually optimized to support only the best performing keywords.
- Local Targeting – PPC enables you to set the specific geographic region in which to show your ads. For local businesses, this means never wasting money on leads outside of your geographic reach.
Like search engine optimization, the setup of an effective PPC campaign requires initial keyword research to find the best keywords for your business. After we establish a list of keywords, we compose custom text ads for the campaign the set them to run on the budget you select. Multiple versions of each ad are tested for maximum performance.